Sunday, September 11, 2005

The Fat, Ugly and the Noisy (M18: Traces of Expletives used)

I was actually planning to blog regularly. But was working like a dog for the past week as all my students were having prelim preparations so didn't have the chance to blog. For those who missed me, I offer my sincere apologies. Haha

I was pretty sure that I had the most fustrating and annoying tutorial session on last Fri eversince I stepped into NUS.

There was this stupid fatso in my microbiology tutorial. He was quite fat... but i have no problem with fat pple... that is until they get really noisy. They really should keep quiet or else they invite pple to attack them verbally.

The tutor posed some difficult and challenging questions to us. I was pretty sure I have the answers to them but I didn't want to voice out because I thought there was nothing to show off abt. I felt that tutorial lessons were for you to hear what extra things the tutor have to point out to you and also clear you doubts. Otherwise you shld just god-damn keep quiet.

However, this fatso, unfortunately, also had the answers to the question like me. But the difference was tha instead of being humble like me, he just shooting off and telling the class all that he know... ALL THE TIME. And that was not the worst part. He was sitting on this stool (poor stool) which had long-short legs. So he kept swaying about, shooting off his mouth and also had this 'he thinks he's damn good smile' on his face. When the tutor corrected him sometimes, he displayed this sissy smile which ah bengs had one word to describe: 'Kiam Pah' (invites people to clobber him)

Not only that, as he swayed on the poor stool, the 'spare tyre' of fat around his waist kept floating from one side to another. I could almost hear the blub blub sound of the lipids. He was wearing a bright yellow tee and i thought it made him look like an overgrown banana. Lucky he had common sense not to wear red otherwise he would be the perfect literal big fat 'angbow'

When the tutor started to do demonstrations, he still refused to give it a rest. While the tutor was talking, he went on and on by the side to whoever wanted to listen. The best part was, the others seemed quite impressed with his extensive knowledge and this gave him more encouragement. Ignorant people are always impressed, aren't they?

I had some sort of sweet revenge halfway when we had to take the lift. NUS lifts sound the buzzer when they are overloaded. Guess wat?? Because he went in first, only 5 more pple could go in. The tutor still commented insensitively that one of them must be really big sized. Hahahahahahahaha!

When we were walking about, some idiots from the group listen to him about how he gained this extensive knowledge. It seems he went some foreign country and did a course. I thought that they should read the god-damn textbook and that would be more than sufficient. Later, he showed us the textbook that he used. By then I was damn 'dulan' already so after that, I went to buy another textbook which was better.

I wanted to show him that storage capacity isn't everything, both in the brain and around the waist. I think what counts more is massive spending abilities. Haha

Later that evening, when I was taking the train home, some girl was talking in a very irritating tone behind me to her friend. She was telling her friend how her NSF boyfriend gave her his only house keys and then she went on to analyse that her boyfriend loves her very much to have done that. I was curious to find out what she look like to have a boy NSF to give her his only house keys.

When I turned, I felt my shit stirring and thought that my shit wanted to come from behind through my mouth. There and then, I made two conclusions: Love is indeed blind and boys are immature nowadays.

Ugly girls talking abt love? Shouldn't they be talking about the lack of it??

Disclaimer: None of my friends and students are considered fat, ugly or noisy to me. I was not trying to hint at someone or talk about any of my related. This posting is purely on the two encounters I have and my feelings and opinions. Please do not sue, even GEK and SAR

1 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home