Friday, July 24, 2009

He said: There are no tears to dry away on my face

Not too far in the past, I learned a very important lesson in my life.....

A life-changing experience which will teach me some of the hardest truths in life......

'人玩火的时候,受伤的总是自己' -HKT, in real life

Yup.... when people play with fire, the victims are always themselves.....

Why do you go do something dangerous if you know you are bound to get hurt?

It could be the adrenaline that you crave.... living life on the edge....

It could be the glimmer of hope that you hold.... that you will come through untouched with a positive result.....

Actually, I am not quite sure myself...... Even though I know I shouldnt mess with it, I still do it...... Maybe I am being ruled by the heart and not the head......I guess I havent truly learned to control my emotions

But sometimes..... feelings can just creep up on you..... Emotions are hard to explain..... and even harder to control......

It's like the mesmerising power of fire.... you slowly inch towards it, enchanted by its glow and warmth, enchanted by its bright colour in the midst of the dark.... you try to put your hand slowly towards the fire..... slowly slowly inch by inch, centimetre by centimetre, not concious that you are sending yourself to be burnt by the fire.......

People entered the silent field.... pulled at my heartstrings..... yet I do nothing to let it stop......

There are no tears to dry away on my face.

I cry not, cause I hurt not......

I hurt not..... cause I love not........

Learn not to love.... learn not to hurt.... learn not to cry......

Or dry your own tears

'Don't complain, I can manage' ~Lang Kim Sum

Labels:

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home