Thursday, December 11, 2008

Katekyo Hitman Reborn (家庭教师)

Lately watching a new ongoing anime series.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn 家庭教师里包恩

Actually not I start watching first one. My sister watched on Channel 56 (Starhub) And then some days when I went home early, I would just stand next to the dining table and watch a few minutes......

And then, I was being drawn into watching more and more episodes until I am so addicted now.....

I don't know.... I guess its just the standard familiar themes that surround most series that attracts me to this one as well...... Humanity, friendship, fighting spirit, weak people becoming strong etc......

But also, 'Reborn' wins me over with a large dose of irreverent humor.... They set up absolutely the most crazy and funny situations..... and while every other character goes through these situations as if they were the most normal things to happen, the main character gets dragged along unwillingly and accompanied with the seemingly most sane comments about his insane circumstances that becomes very funny....

So you get alot of things.... Drama, fighting etc.... but unlike other series where they sometimes take themselves too seriously, 'Reborn' doesnt.....

And that suits people like me.... Who sometimes don't like to take things too seriously......

And they have very very cool characters......

My favourite is Mukuro Rokudo 六道骸 cause he has very powerful illusionary combat abilities and is able to posess living things, including humans
Haha, never have been so crazy about anime ever since Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Go watch on youtube. Its really really very good..... if you are anime lovers do try.

Labels:

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home