Sunday, December 14, 2008

Mahjong Loser

Friday night was a rare night free......

Went to play mahjong with Wanyi, Shanshan and the pig (Gekleng)

Wah Piang usually lose money is because other people release bombs and pull me go and die together one loh.....

Then god knows yesterday kenna what kind of dog shit luck then I release quite a few bombs myself. Somemore release big bombs like 5 doubles or 4 doubles.....

So I lost the most.... Like $27 dollars plus plus.....

Okay the money is not a problem but losing makes me feel like...... a loser. Haha

Reasons why I lost (as Gekleng WILL say)

1) I am a loser (Which I am not. If I am a loser, then what is Gekleng? Haha)
2) My mahjong skills dropped (Yah I think so also. So long never play mahjong already)
3) I offend people then they curse me (Maybe)
4) Never go Waterloo Street very long already (Guanyin Ma unhappy)
5) Did the Ba Xing Bao Xi ritual with Gekleng (Everytime do it will lose badly instead of improve)

Okay off to do work.... In the lab on Sunday. Loser.

Haha

Labels:

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home