Monday, March 23, 2009

A New Person . Turn Over

Being focused on your own problems make you have a very narrow scope of life. You become inward looking and loses sight of everything and everyone else..... As my friend Natalie puts it, my dictionary only has 'me' and nobody else in it......

Or others might say: In my opinion, the world revolves around me.

Honestly, I am not like that in the past..... In the very far past....

Something happened in late 2006. Since then, I have been very busy fending off my problems and fending for myself..... As observed from my blog postings, my life perpetuates a progessive but seismic shift from a look towards the outside world to a careful and deep examination of the problematic life I have.....

From then, more problems arose..... From one event led on to the other..... I got so involved in reacting to all these changes that nothing else seemed to matter more.......

Fear turned to emo, emo turned to depression, depression turned to selfish.

How scary is the change.....

And it was painful..... Because while I wanted my Absolute Soul Field to grow, it shrinked even further....... People broke through to my innermost soul easily

But time proved to be the best medicine for any damage taken..... Somehow, all my injuries evaporated silently yet gradually with time......

And with some guidance, patience and reminders from people, I stepped out from the dark clouds of the past......

I become somewhat outward looking once more.... I have come to realise that by focusing on other people, you become less inward-looking. You heal, you become less selfish.... You become more concious of the presence of other things and people......

And it provides an escape to your own problems, albeit a temporary one......

Looking at other people strengthened my Absolute Soul Field. I can feel it..... Nobody broke through anymore......

I hope I can continue to be outward looking.... to look out for people.... to think for people first before thinking about myself......

Like my friend Karin, who is truly truly altruistic. Whatver she does, she always think about others first......

I want to stop starting sentences with 'I', I want to stop finishing sentences with 'me'.

I want to be a new person.

Turn over.

Labels:

2 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home