Thursday, September 15, 2005

Randomness and Philosophies of Life Lesson One

There was this guy in my class.

He carry the same bag as me. From zinc

The first time i saw I feel like dying. Lucky I got a backup bag... Just in case somebody same design can change. Must buy a new bag now. I decided to get an expensive one so that nobody same design.

Can anyone lend me eight thousand dollars??

Oh this guy with the same bag. He dun have as much money as me. But I saw he has a girlfriend feeding him pandan waffle. The girlfriend was shorter than him, which means very short.

So random. No point.

Oh yah. Was on the bus today. Shuttle service of NUS. I had an empty seat beside me. Suddenly when the bus arrived at arts faculty busstop, a heavy stench floated by me. At the same time I feel an immense pressure crushing me. Couldn't breath at all. I turned around.... and saw a fatso in a yellow shirt sitting next to me. Wah Luh A!!

Great.....I have no problem with fat guys. Please do not enact the inciting law or something like that against me. I do not discriminate fat people. But the guy should have the courtesy of apply some form of perfume to mask his BO. He didn't, and when I kept squirming in my seat to show that I was being crushed, he ignored me, as if crushing me is the right thing to do.

A fellow blogger said we should round up smelly people to kill the aedes mosquito with the smell. He is wrong. The more smelly the more the mosquito like. So should gather these people and feed the mosquito until they die of over consumption. Then concentrate on treating these people can liao. Hahahahaha So random.

Later on the bus, after the fatso dropped off, I heard some girl talking in a very act cute sharp and irritating tone a few seats behind. The whole bus can hear the sound and I tell you, even God will 'dulan' the girl. I feel like turning around and shouting 'Can you f***king shut up?' But i didn't because I feel like I am a pleasant little boy this week.

When I got down, the irrtating noise followed like a persistant fly. I decided to turn around and randomly look. I saw a guy holding the girl's hand. I know the guy. Basu knows, guanh noes and elv knows as well. So does Ridzuan and a whole lot of other people. I pretended not to see him. He is such a nice guy, why he has this irritaing girl as a girlfriend?? This episode taught me a few lifelong philosophies:

1) Love is indeed blind. No worries

2) One man's lover is another's murderer. She is the literal equivalent of a fire alarm. She kills me with her idiotic voice when she speaks loudly

3) Do many good things in your life. Because in the next one, you won't know if you will become blind like my acquaintance here.

4) You might be logical and have good taste about material things in life but when it comes to things that play with the mind and heart, the rules of good taste doesn't apply.

Good luck to my acquaintance. I hope in the MRT or even in other places, the girl won't get silenced.

She should listen and learn from the song 'Silent All These Years' and learn from Tori Amos. Whoops damn random

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home