Saturday, December 10, 2005

The Orgasm Look

Today was taking the MRT train to my rehearsals

There was a Chinaman sitting opposite me in the train. John, dun ask me how I noe it is a chinaman. HE IS a Chinaman

Aniwae, at first when I look at him he was pleasantly smiling to himself. I was quite surprised because these days you hardly find a chinaman with a pleasant smile on his face. Most have the snotty or arrogant look because their country is now a economic dragon.

I concluded he must be crazy.

But soon he started to fall asleep. When he was sleeping, his smile grew wider and wider, as if he was having a very nice dream. Then after awhile, to my upmost horror, he had a look on his face where he look like he was having an orgasm.

People, I am not trying to be disgusting or funny.

Its true, he gave the orgasm look while sleeping.

I was petrified. Not to mention really really disgusted. It seems that I am the only one on the train kaypoh enough to notice it. I was wondering how long more do I have to sit there in full view of the 'orgasm look'

Lucky I reached braddell soon enough and got off. I made up my mind to either read something or sleep in the train next time I ride the train. Dun wanna rish another nightmare like this

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home