Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The BrainForest of Clementi

For those of my fans who still dont noe where the brainforest of Clementi is, I am actually refering to National University of Singapore (NUS).

GEKL first started using this term in one of his blog posting to describe himself being lost in NUS, as if lost in a forest. I think it is quite a funny and appropriate term. Maybe one day when NUS wants to name its new buildings or campuses or parks, I will submit this as a suggestion to the dean. Imagine one of our hostels being called... BrainForest Park or BrainForest Block. Haha

Anyway, I officially declare that I am running out of ideas to blog about. There are no more interesting things to write about. My sharp wit no longer has things to criticise or poke fun at...

I tried to blog about eating mushroom prata yesterday. Nothing fun out of it. I tried on losing at mahjong. But nothing funni or out of the ordinary. It was in fact an experience too painful to relieve. I tried to blog about the killer advertisement on Mega Mattress but i was too irritated by it to comment on it.

And i think I noe why. Because The BrainForest of Clementi was the source of all my ideas. Everyday when I travel on the MRT back and forth, I see interesting stuff. When I am in the brainforest itself, I experience some of the most funny and cheebye things that can ever happen
They all become blogstuff. Now that I dun have to go to school, I dun have anything interesting to talk about.

In fact, my postings are getting quite meaningless and boring.

Maybe that is why JK Rowling does not write about things that happen to Harry Potter outside Hogwarts School Terms. Who wants to know if he farted in Privet Drive or if he went clubbing on Ladies' Night

I......

Am.....

Beginning to miss.....

The Brainforest of Clementi

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home