Thursday, October 27, 2005

3 CheeBye Things (M18: Vugarities)

I am sorrie for not updating my blog more regularly. Lately there's a lot of lab reports and projects to do. The exams are also nearing so I am SUPER BUSY....

No lah... I say for fun only. Actually I not busy but since NUS students always like to complain in this way I feel should join in oso. Haha. But since now really got nothing to do while waiting for my Organic Chemistry Lecture to start, just update on something I feel very strongly

Talking about joining in there are somethings I will never join in one.

That is talking loudly and laughing at every stupid silly thing. But here in the brainforest of Clementi, it seems that the girls like to do just that. And some guys too

Cheebye

On the bus talk like fish market, on the train talk like vegetable market lecture still talk like in the cheebye market. Laugh oso laugh super loudly like the WHOLE Life never laugh before like that.

And the worst is that they laugh at every silly little thing, even things that are not suppose to be funny.

During Sociology lecture yesterday we watch '15' by Royston Tan. No...no... Mimi not the full version but the censored one. So no erected penis.

Anyway it is supposed to be very sad, disturbing. The kids in '15' are lost in the Singapore concrete jungle...

Somethings not suppose to be funny but because the way Royston Tan filmed it it appeared funny to these cheebye people. They laughed, even when suppose to be unfunny. So fucking immature...... Yet are the supposedly elite bunch of Singaporeans. Elite MY A**

Cheebye

Suppose to watch 'Lan Yu' but by the time I ready to check out the timings the movie was taken down liao. I really regret it. I heard it was such a good movie but got no time to see it. Fantastically f##ked up sense of timing. Anyway got no time so cannot go. Sigh!!

CheeBye
I took a taxi down to the Brainforest of Clementi to hand up a lab report as I was late. I choose a shorter road for the uncle. He complied but halfway on the shorter route he make a stupid cheebye detour and drive me around the sunny island. Kannena!!! Its literally taking me for a ride. The taxi fare was a f$$king 18 dollars. suppose to pay twelve dollars only usually. When i give him very buay song face he acted kind and charge me only $16 dollars. Yeah Yeah as if it made a cheebye difference. Kannena!!

Everyday meet cheebye things, in and out of Brainforest. Must run away. Run away from all these cheebye things

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home