Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Love Yourself ( HKT and Philosophies of Life Lesson Two)

I was on the MRT on the night of Mooncake Day. I saw a boy and his family of four. He looked really happy and was playing with his new big toy that his Dad has bought him

The toy was new and big. His dad loves him, I think. Thats why he bought the big toy for his son.

My Dad use to buy toys for me too. When I was younger, it was transformers. When I was older... a bit too old for toys... he bought me Megazord and Dragonzord. Yes, from the then very famous Power Rangers.

I think my Dad loved me too. My mum tells me when I was first born, my father acted as if he received a treasure from God. Haha, he has too good an impression of Him.

My Dad stopped buying things for me. But that doesn't mean that he doesn't love me anymore. People dun have to buy you things to love you...

These days, I never ever receive anymore gifts. Nobody gives me anything, except tissue paper and maybe information for school work. My NUS lecturers are the best. They give me lotsa homework

But I dun need other people to buy things for me or give me anything. With my income these days, I can buy things for myself.

Even when nobody loves me, it doesn't matter. I love myself can already...

Even if other people dun love you never mind. You love yourself can already...

If you love yourself, don't do things to hurt yourself. Dun give up, dun work until you drop dead, dun always feel sad, dun commit suicide, dun stifle your cries whenever you feel like crying...

If even you dun love yourself, who else would love you?

1 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home