Saturday, October 15, 2005

Service, Re-service, De-service (R21: Liberal Profanities)

Girls and Boys nowadays very rude. In the brainforest of clementi, I encounter super many rude boys.... and even girls. Boys suppose to be more rude but nowadays girls oso quite rude. They brush by you without saying excuse me. They elbow you then never say sorrie. Today when I attend biodiversity and tue i attend physiology lab, girls just push the attendance file to me and say: Pass to the other side. So rough. Rougher than the rough surface of the moon.

All these people SO RUDE oso. More RUDE than the auntie in 'Tao Gay not enough'

Nowadays people talk very much about Singapore service standards. Ever since 'Tao Gay not enough' come out on National Rally, now everybody bombard service, re-service, serviceman and servicewoman.

For those who dun noe, 'Tao Gay not enough' is not a show about Gays. It is the hokkien word for bean sprout.... No no, Mary.... Bean sprouts have no sexual preference. It is just spelt like that in Hokkien. It is just coincidence. The short film clip is shown by PM Lee to show service not good in singapore during the national rally

But after I always see all these rude people, I think of course singapore service no good lah. Service is about good manners. Saying hi, thanx, sorrie and smiling come naturally one. When customer rude you must not show attitude. Must mind your manners. If you no manners, training oso no use arh. Take train to Shanghai better

Singaporean customers oso damn fucking rude one leh. Other people son and daughter not for us to fucking step on one okay. Sometimes i see people think they got a few fucking cents want to act big fuck. If me I ask them go fuck themselves. Dun be so rude okay cheebye.

I think Singapore should go on a courtesy campaign again. After so many years we still fucking rude. since we are educated must mind manners and be polite at all times. Like my friend WL. He confront the waitress at beijing la mian oso very polite one.

Learn from me oso. When I go restaurant or shop and the serviceman do something good, I smile and sincerely say thank you.

I now quite capable and got career so no need become waiter. Otherwise when I waiter tat time, and customer rude to me, I will say nicely: Sir/Mdm i am sorrie but if you continue to be rude, this hot soup here will end up in your face and you will really be in hot soup

I think forget it. Lets all go for National Service.

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home