Friday, October 07, 2005

My Busy Life

Hi

Some housekeeping matters... Some people complain that I never ever reveal results to God's mini polls. Okay... here are the results

1) People who don't move inwards on buses are most hated
2) Asia's Biggest Diva is Faye Wong. (Sorrie, no....how can it be Ho Yeow Sun?)
3) Most people would save 5000 dollars for future rainy days. (Yeah.... I oso think so... becoz S'pore rainfall quite high)

And thanks for the feedback on my Three Kingdoms Quadrilogy. I have always wanted to tell the story my way. The quadrilogy is very non-mainstream, because i am actually very indie at heart.

Okay posting proper.

I live in a busy world

Not because I am busy. It is everybody else who are busy. Too busy to ask me go out for a meal, too busy to meet me in school,too busy to watch movie with me. Too busy to go buy things with me. Too busy to talk on the phone, too busy to talk on msn, too busy to let me interview, too busy to do anything else except do what they are doing.

I haven't watch a movie for a very long time. Nobody ask me. I asked but nobody NOT busy. Tried watching movies alone. But can't possibly do it all the time because not fun. Watch movie suppose to be fun.

Sometimes you all so busy, I wonder if you all would be too busy to come to my funeral if I died.

If nobody come den not fun already. Like birthday party but onli you and yourself celebrate. Please dun brush me off as being too dramatic. (GEKL especially) I am really beginning to think that everyone will be so busy that nobody will noe that I am holding a funeral.

If I really go off first, I get my friend to spread the message. You all make time to come my farewell party can? If dun come oso never mind, I won't be going to yours aniwae

So what if you all so goddamn busy? When it all ends, you will be the loneliest person in the world.

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home