Friday, November 25, 2005

Exams Were A Big Fat Disaster:Seriously

Hello, back with a new season of blog postings. Haha I noe most of you missed me. Some even tried to close down my blog for me out of anger. But nobody can take my blog away. Haha

I made a prediction before the exams and it turns out to be quite true. One day after much struggling to get some biostatiscal formulae correct, I told my friend KR in fustration: These exams are one big fat disaster waiting to happen!

And it is true. The big fat disaster happened. But dont worrie you are not going to hear about it. Out of 10 blogs I visited, 8 complained about how hard the exams were and how disastrous they were. So many disasters, you all think it is 'The Day after tomorrow' arh??

Oh anyway, the next 'random blog awards' will be up soon. For those who dun noe what this is it is a award event where the best blogs and blog postings will be celebrated on my site. It is a good chance also for you to advertise your blogs. For those who want to nominate any blog or positings you can leave a message on my comments page for this postings.

Here is the list of awards given out:
Best Blog posting
Best entertainment blog
Best Niche Blog
Best Blog design
Most Angst Ridden Blog
Best Complainer Blog
Best Philosophy Blog
Most Brainy Blog
Best Infotainment Blog
Most interesting Blog

Do participate. Otherwise the awards will be given out on the judges panel preference

1 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home