Thursday, July 13, 2006

HKT and the Philosophies of Life Lesson Five: Discovery Channel

Life is a relatively short journey.

But I think we discover alot of things on this short journey.

This two months I discover quite abit of things that I never knew.

I realise sometimes nobody can forever stay friends. We become friends with some people because we initially can get along.

But when together for longer time, we discover alot of things about each other that we dont like or even hate. We drift apart. We talk bad about the person. Relationship changes and we will never be friends like before.

I discover that sometimes you never thought some people are really your good friends. But they really are. When something good happens to them, they share it with you.

Today suddenly a person share his happiness with me. Friends for quite long but now then know he also think of me when got something to share

I got another close friend by my side.

Yesterday read the blog of a very distant friend. Realise he cries alot by himself. We are similar in many areas and we even face the same problems and difficulties. But I manage to brush aside alot of these unhappy things while he cries night after night about unhappy stuff.

I am actually stronger than I think I am.

Finding out stuff is actually happy or even bittersweet.

Maybe you should quickly discover some more stuff about this world before your journey on earth ends.

To do that, I guess you need to get something to do first.

Have a task. Get a goal. Have aims.

Then discover.

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home