Sunday, July 09, 2006

150

Hey, this is my 150th blog posting.

Yep, 150 and still going strong. Oh, how far this blog has come from being an anonymous little voice to a wildly popular and widely recognised haven of stories.

Thank you for all your support these two years. When I reached the 200th posting shall do a look-back.

Haha.

Anyway today is an extremely busy day. It is even more busy than usual saturdays that I didnt have time to even place my bets for Portugal vs Germany.

3 consecutive tuition lessons. Morning 10.30 am to 4.00 Reach home and bathed. Out of house 6pm to help go build set for theatre show. Reach home 11.30 pm.

Whew. How did I manage to survive at all? Lucky I took taxi to rush from place to place. KRRL reminded me on the phone this month my taxi bill must be very high.

Yeah, already reached a whopping 200 dollars and still counting. Nowadays, I think taxi uncles see me on the road they will suddenly smile brightly and wave to me

'Come come kiantong come. Take my taxi give me money'

I think thats their private song when they see me.

Okay, why am I ranting on about monotonous stuff?

Anyway today while on one taxi I suddenly remembered I got two things to tell you all.

First, that day I saw the trailer for Spiderman 3 already at Grand Cathay.

WHOA! Really really look exciting and great. Cant wait for it to premiere on may 7 2007.

Secondly, please never ever patronise the K-ster KTV at Chinatown again. Really really lousy. I go there three times already and the computer always jam, lights never off and also room very small. Hate it especially when during one song sing beautifully and then suddenly screen hang and need to wait for crew to come and reset.

The fucking reset takes so long that it is longer than longhouse. (NaHuBuTiNaHu, haha)

And the best part is that the service people dont seem very sincerely apologetic anyway. They are as sincere as daegekleng or BS saying sorry to me for insulting me. Haha

I made it a personal motto to not go there again, even if I will have to stop singing.

Haha

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home