Sunday, July 02, 2006

Should Have

Today was a super busy day.

Wake up only rushed for tuition. Then rushed back home to take a bath. Then immediately rushed for meeting for Sept production. Then rushed for MJ's SMU show 'The Sword Has Two Edges'

The production was not a good one. I almost wanted to kill myself. But it is not one of the worst I have seen. NUS produces worse shows.

Anyway during the intermission of the show, I told MJ i wanted to leave. Partly because it was a lousy show. Partly because I wanted to place my bets for Portugal VS England and it was running late.

I had a very confident betting formation for this match.

But MJ somehow convinced me to stay and watched the show to the end.

In the end ended 1000. Went home quickly through taxi but then got traffic jam. When I queued up at the betting shop it was already 10.55 pm so I could not get my bets through.

My bets came true. I could have earn 178 dollars and thus recover my previous losses.

Should have not listen to MJ and rushed home.

Should have asked daegekleng to help me buy.

Should have bought a phone betting card.

Should have not place my bets last minutes.

Should have won 178 dollars.

Sigh!

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home