Friday, June 30, 2006

The King and The Clown (王的男人)

Today was an enjoyable day. Finally get two days off from tuitioning.

Dont want to find out what is the maximum number of buckets of blood that one person can vomit before dying. I think daegekleng about to find out so watchfully waiting to see.

Anyway was rotting at home for the afternoon. After that went to watch 'The King and The Clown' at Orchard Cineleisure with 'Auntie Killer' Kunhua.

Very nice story, which means it is simple and solid. Those who love 'da chang jin' would love this show also. I dont see why anybody wont like da changjin so I recommend everyone to see 'The King and The Clown'

Solid cast as well.

But I dont like the androgynous guy. Yucks. Also dont know why so many people fascinated with him. I heard South Korean men are crazy over him. They must have seen something that I didnt see.

But I rather not see. Haha

I did something that I am quite happy of before the show.

While waiting for show to start, roamed into Sembawang music centre to look at CDs. Bought Tanya's new album 'T-time' recommended by daegekleng. Very long never buy albums already so feel good to exercise my spending powers.

Also discovered they are selling DVD on Royston Tan short film collection and Singapore Short Film collection. Has many short films that will never be seen on normal market.

I bought Royston's collection only. But going to buy Singapore collection as well because really like the selection of short films. Wait for pay first.

Fans who like Singapore Short Films can go get your copy now.

Oh yah. When I reached home, my mom say she got go and see the TV sets at a shop so she said she will get a Samsung 21 inch TV for me.

Yeh!

I was so grateful and touched that I was in tears.

Then I said: "You should have done that a long time ago"

Haha

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home