Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Hug Me

Really quite suay.

Tuesday was thinking that I very long never fall sick already. I was wondering when I will next fall sick.

Today woke up with a very bad sorethroat. And slight fever and headache. Somemore lost money at Pools. Stupid English Team. I will throw a banquet again when they get eliminated.

Lucky tuition last min cancelled. So could rest. But at night got production meeting for august. Need to drag myself to the meeting.

In the end never see doctor. Just find some leftover medicine and eat. Then buy lunch myself and fed myself.

Poor thing.

The worst thing is I got tuition tomorrow, early in the morning. More suay, last minute people keep asking me for extra lessons tomorrow.

So poor thing. Sick also cannot rest in peace. Must continue working.

Right now lie in bed, feverish sick and pitying myself.

Wondering next time when old will it be like that also.

Right now feel lonely and sick and vulnerable. will anybody come and give me a hug? Comfort me and say everything is okay?

Ideal Choice:

1) Da Chang Jin

2) Zheng Shang Gong

3) Belinda

Haha

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home