Saturday, June 10, 2006

Happy

"我要快乐"

who dont want? that day I was thinking abt this question. Till now I am not really happy. How then can I be happy? Run away from the stupid kids I teaching now? No, without them I have nothing much to do.... They are a great source of inspiration for constant blogging.

Every time tuition finish feel tired. But also happy. When scream and shout in the lift after tuition lesson the happiest. That is when I release all the pent-up vulgarities.

"Fuck You"

"Cheebye"

"Nabei"

Haha those boys never go army might think why I so vulgar. Wait till you go army. You hear worse stuff that comes in a long poly-chain. Muhahahaha.

The best is after the shouting in the lift i feel refreshed and happy. The best is I can still walk out of the lift a normal person after lift madness.

But is this the happiness that I want?

These days when I sit on the bus, I will always smile brightly to myself and pretend everything is fine. Pretend is the keyword. It makes you a human, a child, one which never ever grew up.
Suddenly I feel less troubled and younger. Lighter. Like Whip cream. Haha

A troubled man prepares for his ultimate solitude by surrounding himself with his friends. Thats why the pawns go first.

我要能睡得安稳

not really. Too stable and then you go in lumber forever. Haha

Lately cannot sleep properly. Always got alot of images in my mind and thoughts that cannot be broken.

Always thinking of the poor crocodile that had his favourite chocolate cake splattered to the floor and having no cake to eat. He has a smile on his plastic face but the sadness comes from deep bottom of his heart.

Time to hand him a piece of chocolate cake to eat.

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home