Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The DaVinci Attraction

Today had nothing to do because it is the Olevel chinese and people keep cancelling my tuition. Wonder why that does not translate into a rise of tuition frequency for GEKL such that he got so much time to go Wild Wild Wet to show off his fats.

Anyway, decide to take a break from scriptwriting and so went to buy GEKL presents from Bugis. Actually didnt want to go but dunno why I volunteered also.

We chose a nice green coloured cap for GEKL. Hope he like it very much because not cheap.

Then after that went to Cathay to watch 2 consecutive movies. The DaVinci Code and Bewitching Attraction. Dont worry I am not about to review them because I dont intend to be a full time critic.

But I just want to say that it is an absolute waste of my time, not to mention money because I have plenty. Both were sort of horrific and unentertaining and simply boring.

Just to point out, DaVinci Code came out tops in box office beating even Mission 3 which is such an incredibly exciting movie. The only reason why is probably because the book is very interesting and controversial and people was kaypoh enough to want to find out how the movie would be.

The DaVinci attraction is very very powerful.

Come Thursday there will be no day and night because by then I would have received a set of Da Chang Jin (Jewel in the palace) VCD and then I will watch and watch until I either finish the whole show or die of watching, whichever comes first.

Jewel Attraction: I am so in love with Lee Young Ae.

NaHuBuTiNaHu

Haha

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home