Monday, May 22, 2006

You Raise Me Up

Thats the song that was sung the most number of times at the Singapore Auditions of Singapore Idol.

They certainly raise me up. My hair, I mean.

Haha NaHuBuTiNaHu. Thats a good one. I think i can come up with better criticism of people if I were a Singapore Idol judge, seriously.

Lets try some:

1) If there was a competition for the worst singing, you would win it.

2) You are the musical equivalent of a fire alarm

3) If you sang like that 2000 years ago people would have stoned you to death.

4) If I wanted to commit suicide I would listen to you sing

5) If I were to choose between listening to you sing or slitting my wrist I would slit my wrist. At least I can recover from that.

6) That was horrendous with a capital H

7) A damaged guitar would sound better than you.

8) You make J Lo look like a real singer

9) That was incredibly bad. So bad I feel like running away

10) The difference between you and william hung is that your name is not William Hung.

Wahahahaha, NaHuBuTiNaHu.

The Singapore Idol judges are very tame. They never dish out entertaining comments which make the audience laugh. Seriously I think Idol competition is about the auditions. Otherwise why people want to watch? Maybe the judges were brainwashed by government theme: When you speak you have to speak with care and responsibility.

Anyway I dont understand why Singapore also got so many crazy people. Seriously, so fat so ugly and somemore cannot sing but still say they think they are the next singapore idol. I wonder if woodbridge hospital CEO got see auditions or not. They got alot of potential business. Can treat people for self delusion.

Seriously, these people should wake up. If i know any of these people personally I would have killed myself. They just make a spectacle out of themselves and then let people mock at them.

There is seriously a reason why some of your goals are called dreams you know.

And they keep saying Singaporeans are the most pragmatic bunch of people on Earth.

To those who are unabashed, unenlightened and untalented:

You can never be a star, wait Nong Nong also dont have.

Haha

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home