Sunday, May 14, 2006

Arcade All These Years

Friday night I and super famous GEKL went to Kovan for meal.

He kept complaining about how he treated a friend to a expensive meal. Since I started rising from the ashes, I was like: 'Okay lah okay lah, since I become better now so I treat him to meal lah'

Anyway wanted to eat at the very nice hawker centre but really too much people so ended up in White Tangerine again. Eat and eat and eat but still only 20 dollars only.

At first we just stayed in White Tangerine and played UNO. I never see people cheat in UNO before but that night I see again and again. I think people will be super shock to see celebrities cheat in UNO. Haha

After that the night is still young so we just keep walking around Kovan.

Two restless young adults, walking around Hougang heartland. We are the budding unique artists.

In the end we ended up playing Kovan arcade because GEKL want to play competitive games with me. He think he can cheat at everything and win me. We played Time Crisis and Daytona. GEKL is very good at time crisis so he can survive very long. Admire him for that

Then hor Daytona I keep winning him. In the end he still dare to declare even if he lose he considered the champion. Dont know who declare one. Somemore dont understand his logic.

When we walked away from the arcade, while talking halfway, I discovered that he didnt have his newly bought pants with him. So we quickly go back. SO funny, we were there bending down walking around like two senile old man. Haha

In the end I found the pants at one of the game stations.

When we tell people that we pplayed arcade on an outing, people thought we boliao and some quite surprised why people like us play arcade.

But if dont play arcade then do what? Always is watch movies and eat dinner and sing karaoke then after that leh? Singapore so small nothing to do. Nothing to keep restless young adults entertained.

Anyway, we are unique people who do different things from other people. Dont wanna conform to what our age people should do.

Do different things and strange things. That are what defines us.

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home