Tuesday, May 02, 2006

18 May 1984

Examination Fever Has subsided. In fact, since last thur, mine has subsided. I think I am one of the earliest to finish my exams. YEH!!

Next highlight would be my birthday.

Talking about that, sorry guys, there wouldnt be a birthday dinner at my house as planned. The story goes like this:

The time when I was planning this birthday dinner thing, my dad was working overseas and would come back only weekends. So I basically have the house to myself. But suddenly he became stationed back in Singapore just before my exams. My father is that kind always must cook at home to eat one. He doesnt eat food from outside. I dont really know why also and it bugs the hell out of me. So basically you can imagine my torture when I have to go home and eat most of the time. Especially this period when I have no money to eat outside.

One thing for sure, my father's cooking is like asking a koala bear to cook. Horrendous.

My point is because he wouldnt bug from home so I cannot hold a dinner in my house. Not without him being unhappy about it. So sayanee, we will have to eat out. Huay Guan Friends also, I will have to think of a place to eat with you all.

I and GEKL yesterday was talking about our birthdays and we decided that we will celebrate together. So exciting because I have never celebrated birthdays together with people except my relatives in the same month. It would probaby be fun because it is GEKL organise. He always so free nothing to do then come out with ideas to help people celebrate their birthdays wat.

He also say something true yesterday night which is he got tell people his wishlist because he dont want to see some strange presents that he dont like. So I also want to come out with wishlist because I also dont want to see strange things

Wishlist:

N90 nokia phone (haha the person give this to me I become his slave for the rest of the year)
Angbao with alot of money.
Da Changjin VCD

Haha

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home