Monday, April 17, 2006

Where is She?

Yesterday heard something about my friend.

No lah. Not exactly my friend. Somebody I know.

Anyway, it was her birthday last week. Then, for her birthday, her boyfriend arranged a series of surprises for her.

First, it was a spa session. (All paid for by the boyfriend)

Next it was a meal at some expensive restaurant.

Last was jewellery from tiffany and co

And the last present was opened in the car of the boyfriend.

We were speculating yesterday that the guy must be damn rich. Not need to speculate. Use brain also know.

All I want to say is suddenly I know why people always want to marry rich husbands already. I am sure my friend didnt get to know her boyfriend because she was materialistic.

But you cant deny that a rich boyfriend has lotsa plus points.

Now I want to find a rich wife also. Then I can have better birthday presents

Where is my rich wife? Where is she?

Oh yeah, by the way, my birthday is on may 18th. Will be probably holding a food event for everyone at my house. Huay Guan people invited. Friends invited. I will notify everyone later.

I need a 3G handphone did I mention before?

Haha

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home