Monday, April 03, 2006

Happiness In Its Own Right

Laughing my head off.....

The poll yielded horrendous results for me. I thought Sua Ning would win because he so lame....

But backfired on me.... Laughing out loud at the moment... in Science Library somemore.

WAHAHAHAHA!

In this kind of polls, do you want to win or lose.... Haha, what an oxymoron.

Anyway, everything is done in good fun and really just for laughs. Huay Guan people please go get all ali baba people involved to vote this then the results will be more accurate. Perhaps I am winning because those voting always hear my jokes.

No offence Liting, no offence Sua Ning.... I win maybe because my sense of humor very unique.... I rather have a defined brand of humor then to have no humor like..... you know..... Miss L (nudge victoria and pinkie) Haha, gossip urges come again....

Anyway, lately i feel an unexplainable tinge of happiness. It is not bursting, but perhaps just a small bit....

Then I realise what it was.

It is this:

A Language of Their Own
Esplanade Theatre Studio
33 dollars

Catman
Theatre Practice
Pay as you want

A Beautiful Campanion
Play Den
23 dollars

Furthest North Deepest South
Esplanade Theatre Studio
27 dollars

4.30
Singapore Film Festival
22 dollars

Singapore GaGa
Arts House
6 dollars

Queen Ping
Esplanade Theatre Studio
27 dollars

Happiness and Knowledge
Priceless

Never watched so many shows in one month before..... Even if alot are alone.... Not everyone have time money and interest.

Anyone who want to go with me can contact me. I will help get tickets.

Would also like to take this opportunity to thank those who bring temporary financial relief to me so that I can at least struggle to make ends meet.

Mom (esp)+ Dad (esp)+ GekL + WL (esp)

Thank you. The budding artsman remembers you all in his heart.

Haha.....

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home