Saturday, March 25, 2006

My Short Film

This Semester, I decided to take a module on Singapore Film.

The project was to do s short film.

I got together with three other people that I know very well to do the film.

GEKL, WL and KRRL.

Thank goodness for them.

I got to fulfill what I wanted to do.

A film with meaning and properly done.

If I am doing with other people (strangers) I might not have been so forthcoming.

I might not have been able to make my ideas come to life.

Thank you, GEKL, WL and KRRL for letting me do what I wanted to do.

More thanks to Jared, who was so encompassing to my ideas even though you might not have liked them.

The short film is out. Consists of two segments. I scripted and directed for one segment. GEKL did the other one.

In the film I didnt get to put my credits. Here I am going to put them. People might say that I am proud or whatever. But when I did something that I felt was rather well done for an amateur, I want to put my name down to it. Its a feeling not many people will know. They will think I am so show-off.

Of course I would like to put it on you-tube for all my friends to share, especially my huay guan friends because it stars Xiao Ali-Ang Zhengxiang. But I cannot because of some problems.
Sigh......

Anyway, here are the credits

Title of Film: After Twelve

Segment: Birth-Day
Script: Ho Kian Tong
Director: Ho Kian Tong
Cast: Ang Zheng Xiang (aka Xiao Ali)

Segment: Good Night
Script: Tan Gek Leng
Director: Tan Gek Leng
Cast: A lot of people including KRRL, WL, Jared

Those who know me and who manage to see the film, please give me feedback on the story and the acting. The technical part like camera work and lighting all that no need because I am not a film director so I wouldnt know.

I just wanted to know if I scripted well or not and whether I directed the actor properly or not.

Thank you Zhengxiang. For being so patient and eating the stupid pasta so many times.

Thank you Mrs Ang. For taking one day off to come for the filming. I am so indebted to you. Thank you and sorry for the trouble.

In advance, thank you to those who wants to see the film.

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home