Saturday, March 18, 2006

Transamerica + A Language of Their Own + Magic Fundoshi = Unwatched

I have been so busy lately that I have missed going out with friends on a few occasion

That day, WL + Kh + MM went to watch Transamerica (R21). This is the movie I so wanted to watch because it has Felicity Huffman in it. But I gave it a miss because I had too much to catch up with after 'Ali Baba'

Now, nobody want to watch with me already....

A Language of Their Own, a (M18) production by Checkpoint Theatre. Heard that it was very good. Wanted to buy tickets to check it out. But cannot find anybody to go with me. Think I am going to miss it. (GEKL you want to watch faster say hor)

Magic Fundoshi, the comedy directed by Glen Goei and it has Hossan Leong. Not sure if the production value is high but even if low production values I can watch it. My shifu say can low value production can watch once a year. At the new drama centre somemore so I am quite eager to check it out.....

Sigh, dun think can find people because got Hossan Leong got Glen Goei means expensive tickets. At the new and EXPENSIVE drama centre somemore.

Anyway, if anybody want to watch all these shows can contact me. Leave a message on my tagboard or just call me lah. If you below 18 or 21 never mind. I get the tickets. They never check anyway.

Haha

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home