Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Money Issues

I am having money issues now, in case anybody still dun noe yet....

Because tuition is always slow to start at the beginning of the year, I am really slow in getting assignments.... Plus I quit some tuition classes for my theatre production in March.... Sigh

So I am very poor now. Poorer than you think I might be..... So poor that I always hide at home to eat biscuits and leftover love letters from New Year.... Sigh

And I still owe alot of people money...... Sigh

So here comes a desperate appeal: If you know anybody who needs tuition, please contact me on my handphone or msn. Below are the subjects that I teach:

1) Chemistry A or O level
2) Biology O level

Tuition fees are negotiable

So if you know anyone who needs tuition in these areas, please contact me...

Thank You

Haha!

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home