Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Lonely Days

Today is the second day of my term break....

Basically I was not doing anything useful like studying or whatever. I am like slacking around and sleeping alot. I try to make myself feel better over the slacking by telling myself that I have worked so hard during the weekend and had to rest. But that is not a valid reason

GEKL recently signed up for SAFRA membership. Then he very happy abt it and also try to psycho me to sign the membership, like he some sales agent for the SAFRA... but abit expensive leh 100 over dollars.... But got gym membership free for six weeks then i might want to try out th gym thing because slack too much i become fat oredi

Anyway, was spending the day at home by myself. Very lonely because everybody went out.... So nobody to talk to..... people hardly ask me out nowadays also.... Sigh

But it is in this situation where I can experience loneliness and silence, then I can write scripts better..... GEKL say that day that my scripts very sad, lonely and abt unhappy things. Yeah I agree.... sometimes because I think I am more sensitive to pain and bitter memories haha.

Anyway, for my film project for school, he say we each write a script about loneliness and isolation that very night I got it out already.... So happy and I think it is a good script....

Soon going to finish the script for my directorial debut and am really excited about it..... GEKL saw my script oreadi and he never shout 'AIYOH' out loud so means should be comfortable for a debut. If poor then I will be worried..... But what I really need is a actor and GEKL say if really dun have then act myself..... I hope I dun have to.....

I invited several people to do it but they all had to do A levels. So sad.... and one of them Buorong is really my ideal actor.... Sigh... now I have to try lesser options

Enough gripping.... back to slacking

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home