Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Bacteria can kill, yet it can help (菌能助人,亦能杀人)

Today when I was in school doing something, a friend of mine made a comment about my blog.

He said I had not discussed controversial issues on my blog nor had I attacked funny things on my blog for a very long time..... He said that my blog becoming very everyday-life, meaning to say not as refreshing as last time....

Honestly, I had not paid very much attention to the things happening in the brainforest.... Most of the time I just attended lessons (without paying much attention also) and then just spent most of my time playing mahjong with GEKL or going 'White Tangerine' with them....So i dun really have alot to write about.... In the end I write things happening around that are less interesting and more everyday life.....

Anyway, I am going to talk about one bacteria....

Before you think it is a lesson in Microbiology and start jumping to the next blog, this is about a very interesting bacteria Botollinium. What is of greater interest is its toxin, commonly known as Botox...

Yes people, Botox, the chemical which is able to iron out wrinkles on one's face and make one look younger.... much wanted by ageing people ALL over the world.... It can also reduce the size of the face.... if your face looks like 42 inch plasma tv and you want it to be 12 inch computer monitor then you can go for the injection

Do you know that Botollinium is a deadly bacteria in food poisoning? If you ingest this bacteria, you can die eventually after 24 hours

Hence the title of this posting 'bacteria can kill, yet it can help'

Actually,when we hear that people talk about wanting to botox themselves we think they are so vain. We make noises like 'yeeyuh!' or 'yucks' or 'tsk tsk tsk' and we even despise them because we think that they are not natural beauties..... We feel they are pirated CDs and DVDs

But does it mean that not natural beauty cannot upgrade themselves through science? Must all less pretty people always let people say they ugly? Must all ugly people condemn to selling curry puff in coffeeshops?

Just for your information, there is a less known usage of botox and that is known as 'meso-botox' This procedure injects small amounts of botox into multiple parts of the face to control over-active oil glands....

I named my face 'little Brunei' because I feel that it produces more oil than the country.... Extremely horrible as it gives a horrible feeling and a horrible look... Most importantly it always lead to pimples......

Honestly, I am seriously considering going for 'MESO-BOTOX' because I really really hate the oil glands... That day in Chinatown I told GEKL and he just said 'SIOW' End of discussion because he too excited that Kym Ng accidentally knocked him with her hand.... Thats another story though...

But just to warn those who also are thinking of meso-botox or even botox after this blog posting, I must warn you, each injection cost an estimated 750 dollars.... Could be more or could be less....

If you really thought it through and you confirm you want to do anything, call me.... I know a cosmetic surgeon because my aunt is assistant nursing director at a local hospital and she got many contacts with 17 years of work experience.

Beware..... It is not as simple and easy as you think it is.... So THINK with your heart properly first, not with your face.

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home