Monday, January 30, 2006

The Good Returns of Ba Kwa

Let me a very sad story about Ba Kwa (sweet barbequed meat)

There was one boy once upon a time (haha)

Wat time? Dun noe.... Aiyah once upon a time means once upon a time lah, why ask so much....

Anyway this boy never get to eat ba kwa during Chinese New Year unlike the rest of us. His father say it is no good for health. So when people give ba kwa to his family, his father give it away....

When he want to eat ba kwa must go other people house and secretly eat....So Sad!

This is based on a true story, like Memoirs of a Geisha.... This is the story of Howie. (yes the Howie who brought me home when i injured myself)

Anyway, when I heard this story I almost teared. How can anyone not get to eat such wonderful food during Chinese New Year? It is almost unimaginable! So that day when i was eating ba kwa, I remember Howie's story and tears well up in eyes. I quickly cut up two big pieces of ba kwa and brought to school to give him during lecture.

I felt that I have done a good deed.... and perhaps God thought so too..... In the end, during mahjong sessions today and yesterday (Chinese New Year) I won wonderful amounts of money.

I think in the new year I must do more good deeds. Then maybe I can win more at mahjong.... or get an A for my Lab report.... If you all got anything that you want to eat but cannot one.... tell me.... I get for you. My house stock up alot of goodies and nobody eat.

Now I am stuffing myself silly with my favourite pineapple tarts... Haha

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home