Monday, December 26, 2005

2005. Lucky Ending

I think this year is quite lucky for me

I managed to find activities for myself. Actually is not I find one. People invite me around. Haha

First, on christmas eve, I went dinner with GEKL. Spent alot of money eating at some thai restaurant. The food is not bad but the service was quite terrible. Anyway the waiter never count in a cup of coke i drank so I got a cup of coke light free. Yeh, lucky me!

Then I went to GEKL friend's house for a mahjong session. His two other friends are quite friendly, not like him. I was thinking why I so unlucky get friends like GEKL not like his friends. Anyway, thats beside the point. I lost quite alot of money first round and was literally sweating away. I could see my gift money going down the drain. But luckily I manage to turn tables around and win 6 dollars. Haha, lousy ending because had to use this six dollars to sent stupid gekL home. Haha

Anyway, during the mahjong I see bad people get retribution. GekL whole year scold me stupid and ugly and unfunny. Then at the mahjong table I think mahjong god decided to punish him. Haha, he one person lost to three. This teaches us moral lesson: It pays to be kind.

We played overnight. When I got home on Christmas Day, I only had two hours of sleep before I went to my huay guan teacher's house to party. Her name is Mrs Peifang. She can really cook. When I arrive, there was just so much food waiting for us. And everything is really fantastic. As fantastic as Fantastic Four. Haha

A lot of people came for the party and we really had a fun time talking laughing playing cards and mahjong and of course eating. Then there is also gift exchange. When presents are handed out, suddenly I feel like an elderly of a lonely old folks home waiting to be humored by volunteers. But I really felt very happy for the first christmas of so many past ones. I felt grateful for Mrs Peifang. If not for her to spend so much effort I would be spending christmas day at home being bored or waiting for people to come onto MSN.

Thank you GEKL, for providing me with so much laughter during Christmas eve. Watching you get punished at the mahjong table was really quite funny

Thank you Mrs Peifang. I cannot put my grate into words at all. Thank you again.

New Year I already have an appointment with GEKL and WL. Going to do something crazy but I think we going to end up playing mahjong again. Hopefully bad people will not go unpunished.

2005. I have a lucky end to it. I couldnt have any more to ask for..... for this year. Hopefully future years also have this kind of ending. Then I wont have to fear the lonely end to my dynasty.

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home