Wednesday, December 21, 2005

One Bus Ride: 2 Mad Men

Was waiting for my bus home after tuition at near hougang there.

While waiting I could hear whistle sounds periodically. I was thinking why the hell would there be whistle sounds so late into the night? Then suddenly, somebody blew the whistle loudly next to where I was sitting.

The fat auntie sitting next to me jumped.Out of my shock, I scolded 'cheebye' softly and turned around to look. There was a malay man standing there holding a whistle walking around.

I observed him secretly and realised he was mad. He walked around aimlessly and for no rhyme or reason he would blow the cheebye whistle. At that moment quite pissed because I was wondering why allow mad man to walk around. Later people get heart attack due to whistle blowing den how.... Wanted to call james to come and catch the mad man. No, john. James doesnt work as IMH nurse. He is a NSPI.

Later when I board the bus, the whistle blower stood at the entrance of the bus. The situation got worse. The man got two whistles. He didnt board the bus but call out to the bus driver 'Ah pui (ah fat), breeeeeeeeh (whistle sound). ah pui, breeeeeeh!' . Yah, the bus driver was a fat man. haha

The bus driver didnt go immediately but stop there for awhile. I didnt know why he never straightaway drive off. If i were the bus driver and some mad man call me 'ah pui' den I would knock down the stupid man.

After that event on the way home, the bus driver seems to have caught the crazy virus. He started singing some indian song and I could see one of his hands gesturing as if he was dancing. He also never pay attention to passengers and cause a woman to miss her stops by two busstops

Was wondering why bus companies employ mad man to drive their buses. Maybe their interview is like that:

Boss: Why you want to drive buses?

Driver: I love to torture the passengers with my rude attitude and crazy acts and in the end they will be so angry that they will buy private cars to boost singapore's economy. Then the bus companies can raise their prices because they can say not enough profits

Boss: How did you know our company motto? Good you are hired

Anyway while on the bus I made a mental note: When i start working get a car. Save myself from meeting mad people

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home