Thursday, December 22, 2005

Offliners

I see alot of people offline on my MSN list nowadays.

In fact, MOST people are offline this week. Probably because of the festive season and everybody is either overseas or out and about with friends and family

But this makes everything seem so boring. There are no new blog postings to read on the internet. 'Hello everybody? Random Blog Awards are coming up. You all not blogging how are you going to win anything.'

Nobody to talk to on MSN, except for that boring Basu and some other miscellaneous people.

This probably also reflects how 'no-life' I am. After stage production rehearsals stopped for holidays, I have hardly anything else to do. No friends to go out with except maybe WL and GEKL. Nothing to do except be on net and occasional mahjong sessions.

Lucky Christmas I am going for some lunch party and eve I got dinner with somebody. Otherwise I would be so pathetic.

When I was walking to the temple to pray, saw 2 male star idols: Kang Chengxi and William (eliminated) Wanted to stare and find out what they were doing but decided against it because later people think I am weird or something. Anyway they were waiting for bus and look same as on TV. Near the temple there all old ladies and old men so nobody go surround them or ask for signatures.

That is probably the most interesting thing to happen to me. If this continues on, I rather be back at the Brainforest of Clementi quickly. At least there are more happening things there and I can have more things to blog about.

For now, I still have to stare at the list of 'offline' people and wait for somebody to become 'online'

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home