Wednesday, December 28, 2005

2013: A Look Ahead

The new year is coming soon. What does this mean?

This means that 2005 is about to end. Haha, no lah. This means that time to make new year resolutions

2006. A year where new hopes lie. A year where new challenges wait. A year where new ( and hopefully more devastating) disasters will be in the making. Who says we will have an easy life?

But just when every other Tom Dick and Harry is drafting their 2006 new year resolutions, I decided to look ahead to year 2013.

First, this is something unique.Who would be as creative as me to look forward to so far ahead?

Secondly, this is gehirun.blogspot.com. As always, I must provide something interesting for my readers to enjoy.

Anyway, my recent years are more or less settled already. Assuming no major disruptions or no YLW Agency tour (YLW=Yan Luo Wang, aka King of Hades), I would be completing my education in Brainforest by 2009 and completing my MOE contract within 4 years. If you count the years, I would be a free man by 2013, confirm plus chop.

It is then when I had no exact plans, except that I want to earn lotsa lotsa money and have lotsa lotsa sons to play table tennis with. That is why I would want to look ahead to 2013.

The other day went for a 'Superhost' Live recording at Mediacorp. There, while waiting for the show to start, I was explaining to WL about the type of lights being used on stage and the various technical aspects. All this I learn during stage production course and I was just trying to see if I could remember all that I learned. Anyway WL was very patient and listen to me. Like a volunteer or a nurse listening to an abandoned old man talk and talk like that.

Then there at that point of time, I realise my passion for stage was rekindled strongly. I could even extend my knowledge to TV. So I concluded that after I quit MOE, I might spend two years in Hong Kong to learn theatre studies and stage production, like my Shifu (teacher)

I also want to open a business. The concept already consolidated by our super creative GEKL. When come 2013, I will find two partners and open the business.Then can fufil my goal of earning lotsa money

Maybe I will marry a vietnam bride. Like that then can go adopt a few sons. After that, i will allow my vietnamese wife to do her own things. She want to learn english or study, send her on my expense. She want to get a job let her go. She find another boyfriend, then let her divorce me. But must have pre-nups lah. Later everything must give her half not worth it.

Yeh! 2013 got plans liao.

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home