Friday, December 30, 2005

Changes Change: Change of Fools

"All conditioned things are of impermanence. Only when one truly lets go does he attain eternity" -Lord Buddha

Today went to WL's blog. Realise that he changed his blog skin. In fact this period of time everybody changed their skins.

Off they peel away the old skins, as easy as german sausage skins. On come the new ones, as fast as tiger skin in winter. Wahaha. What a bad anology. Confirm will fail the english module i am going to take next semester.

Then on MSN, I was telling WL everybody changed. Only I am constant.

Although it was just a passing remark, on hindsight, I realise it was quite true.....

Guo Liang become a wittier host. GEKL become ABIT more talented (not that he is very) WL blog skin change. KR become much smarter. SY become more pretty. XL became a much more mature person and better actress. YX grew up into a fine young man from a small little primary school kid...

Everybody changed in some way as I know it. Some becomes more mature. Some becomes busier. Some change more handsome or prettier. Some become smarter. Some now are nicer people. Some become richer and more well to do. Some not so close to me anymore. Some I realise become much better than me. Everybody changed, for better or for worse.

Only me.... I never change at all, still at square one... still on the same spot....

I am still loud and sometimes obnoxious. Still ever the lazy, ever the oddball, ever the average person I have always been. Still as poor as ever. Still as lonely, still as straightforward... still as unhealthy.

But I dont like changes. In fact I hate changes. I think always change must adapt and adapt.... very tiring. From young I always ask myself at some point of time: 'Why must change? Why cannot remain the same'

But society change alreadi. You must change.

If you dont have any changes: boring.

If you still remain the same: lousy

If you are still you after twenty years: Outdated

Change and its chain of fools pursuing it is the only constant in this world.

Perhaps they can now add me into the equation as the other constant.

Haha

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home