Tuesday, January 03, 2006

See You Later, God

Welcome to my 2006 choronicles.

It will be as interesting and as exciting as 'choronicles of narnia' so do continue to support my blog. To side track a little, I always forget to mention on my blog that I always think that 'narnia' sounds like some hokkien bad word that ah bengs use when they want to scold their bad luck at mahjong. Try saying it real slowly and pulling the last part: ' naaaaaa-niiiiii-arh' See, I never bluff you right...

Today is the second day of the new year. It began quite uneventfully and I thought it is going to pass quite uneventfully.

In the end, GEKL call me go play mahjong with him, Runshan and WY.

To update you all on my records, I had three successive wins at mahjong before today. Before christmas at WL house, christmas at GEKL friend's house and new year eve at WL house.

For the past two weeks from before christmas till now, God was with me. I am not a Christian nor a Catholic. But i like to think God is with me. It makes people think twice before bullying me. Besides, out of so many supreme beings, God has the shortest name so it is easier to imagine him being with me. Imagine me going: 'Supreme Jade Emperor of the Nine Heavens is with me for the past two weeks before christmas'

You see all the wise sayings I have been quoting lately and you would know what religion I am of. Yes.... I am a Hindu. (GEKL: Duh!)

Anyway my point is that when God was with me the past two weeks, I won mahjong. I had company for christmas and new year. Things went quite well for me.

But i think today, God left for his Heaven already. Whenever I am doing something important he does that to me. So in the end I lost 30 dollars today. I think He is very..... humorous. (Trying very hard not to use narnia in my vocab) Always play jokes with me. The black comedy type somemore.

Hopefully He can be with me abit more times this year. If not I think must quit mahjong already. Even I just receive alot of money from my mom today also cannot lose money like that.

Don't stay too long in your Heaven, God. See you later, God

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home