Friday, January 27, 2006

Don't Laugh At Me

This Chinese New Year, I will be wearing Giordano clothes

Yes people! Although I have repeatedly denounced their clothes, I chose to buy their clothes this year for new year..... If you see me during new year, dun ask me why. Dun laugh at me....

I got two reasons

1) No money

2) No time

I got no money so cannot get better jeans and clothes. A pair of levi's cost 109 dollars but a pair of giordano jeans only 50 something dollars. Much cheaper...

I know got cheap and good jeans but must go and shop and find and look. I got no time oredi so no choice. This year more busy.... 2 overlapping stage productions, schoolwork and other things....

I have to choose cheaper and convenient one.....So Giordano is the best (cannot stoop to Hang Ten level yet)

That day I saw GEKL buy a pair of sneakers from adiddas. He was very happy and was showing off. It cost him 100 over dollars. I hate to admit it but I thought it was quite nice. I was abit jealous. He got money to buy such nice sneakers yet I dun have..... This year i will be wearing my old sneakers. Dont laugh at me

Anyway, US economy got ups and downs. My economy also got down times. I put tuition class on hold because I wanted to do theatre production. Private tuition assignments never come in yet so now I am suffering from recession

But I received some good news though. My recruit from BMT (now NSPI) bought me a Hard Rock Cafe Shirt from Korea. I was damn happy when I heard the news. More happy than when I receive my exam results last semester.

Not everyone got people to buy things for them, especially from so far away.

To think on the bright side, GEKL have to buy his own things but I got nice gifts from other people. So I win.... Haha

Thanks James for the Seoul Hard Rock Shirt

Thanks WL for the Hong Kong Disney Shirt

This New Year is a warm one, although mixed with a tinge of sadness.

Haha

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home