Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Sugianto, Stefanie and Me

Hello.

Long time never write because that day somebody call me specially to say something about my blog. Pissed me off and I stopped writing in protest. It has been two weeks since the incident and till now, got people tell me this person is still making comments on my blog....

I said enough and those who want to know what happen can call me or ask me on MSN. But I wont say to anybody involved in the incident because i think alot of people are innocent...

For the person, in case you are still reading, I cant be bothered to argue with you. But cant be bothered doesnt mean I agree with what you said or I am scared of anything. When I am REALLY pissed, nothing stops me from saying anything I want to say or feel like saying.

Anyway last Sat I went to watch Stefanie Sun's concert.

I realise that alot of people that sit at the sides of the stage cannot hear her sing due to the band and the spoilt mikes. But I can hear every minute of the singing because I sit near the speakers.

Guess how much were the tickets. Yeah I bought the $198 one.

I think I am quite lucky liao so I am not going to complain about only able to see FIR and Tanta's backsides or spoilt mikes or horrible programming (thanks to Mediacorp. I think they can only organise good charity shows)

I only got one thing to say: How I wished the whole concert was unplugged as in Tanya + Stefanie segment. I pay 300 dollars if like that.

Anyway Stefanie's live singing improve alot.

Today was watching 'Campus Superstar'. For those who dunnoe, it is a reality singing competition for students. Sugianto is the host together with Hong Junyang and Dasmond Koh

I notice something surprising.

Why does Sugianto always seem to be overwhelmed by screaming kids? i know it is not easy to hold your calm during live shows especially when there is so much noise. But still... I thought he could do it because he was quite good in Superfunkies.

In fact i think he is the best male host in superfunkies

But not only he seem overwhelmed but also his tempo very weird and sometimes he will forget some things or what he want to say. Like abit constipated.

On the contary Junyang seems to be getting better. His energy level is enough for the live show. Seems calm and composed. Maybe because he is a block of wood and sometimes being wooden can be mistaken as calm and composed. Anyway his rythmn is okae and can talk properly.

Tomorrow watching Superhost. Wednesday watching American Idol. Hopefully got more things to laugh at....

Okae protest period over. Can start writing again. Thanks for your support

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home