Wednesday, February 15, 2006

MRT Boys and the Search of an Actor

Was on the MRT going to the Brainforest of Clementi

Then halfway through reading my eight days, suddenly heard some noisy boys talking loudly.

In my great interest to anything that attracts attention (including a woman who fell down at Cineleisure the other day) I raise my head and saw some scandalous thing

Two fat school boys were sitting on the floor. Nothing special actually, until they started to play with each other.

And when I say play i mean play in a weird sort of way. Dont think I am some disgusting pervert, if you were there with me on the train you would also think like me because they were really touchy and everything.

And then there was the flirting. They were like scolding each other but in a weird flirty sort of manner.

Although i tried to stop observing them, it is difficult because they were really loud and distracting, not to mention disgusting, haha. Which brings me to my question:

'Are they gays'

Please dont get me wrong. I am not a homophobe. I am quite open minded abt these traditionally conservative matters. But I still cannot accept fat schooboys being gay.

Haha, quite pointless posting but an interesting issue that I must share i guess....

Anyway my script is now 90% going to go through for july production so I am looking for an male actor and he must be of these newly updated qualities:

1) Can act. Very important

2) Can scold people quite convincingly, especially look like a 'parent-scolder'

3) Look like a uni student

If you have these qualities and are interested please contact me through email or msn. Want to intro people also can contact me. If anybody want to look at the script first before deciding, can also contact me. Thank you

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home