Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Holy Shit

People, you got to listen to this incident. It is the funniest thing that I have heard in a long time.

I was on the MRT back home after school and dinner with friends. Then one of my friends call me.....

He say he met with a problem and needed my help. This is how the story go:

He was in the toilet shitting. After that, he tried to flush but because he has a big long piece of shit in the toilet bowl, he couldnt get rid of it. He tried a few times but the force of the flushing water was too weak....

Then he come up with a super bright idea (he think it is a good idea) He filled up a big pail of water and he poured all the water at once in the toilet bowl, hoping the great flushing force would push the shit down the drainpipe....

In the end, the great strength of the water didnt flush down the shit. Instead, it somehow generated a great UPWARD force and the piece of shit flew out of the toilet bowl and smack right onto the floor......

My friend didnt know what to do so he called me.....

Haha in the end, I tell him use plastic bag to pick it up and throw away lah.... Then the remaining wash away with water of course.....

My friend quite stupid but also funni. This kind of thing cannot solve himself must call me.... In the end create a big joke now on my blog....

Haha wiht nothing to say

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home