Saturday, March 04, 2006

Disaster Zone

This March I will never forget it as a perfect disaster zone.

It all started from yesterday

My teacher from productions call me to ask me I have done something that she had ask me to. I realise I never and I panicked

In the end, the whole day I was extremely uneasy and making phone calls till my bills explode.

When I was on my way to some stupid event (talk abt that later) I reflected and realise I got so much work on hand. I was working for this march production, where I am Stage Manager (which basically mean alot of work given the scale of the performance. I got 66 cast 100+ crew and 169 cues to take care of) I am rushing out the script for what is hopefully my directorial debut in August and I am also trying to script for the film project for Brainforest lessons

Plus I got schoolwork, tests and lab reports to deal with.

Dont tell me the time managment crap. Alot of times when everything comes together at once, you really will be quite lost about what to do.....

Anyway, despite of all these going on, then I throw down everything to go watch a stupid school stage performance by Nanyang JC. The first show was ridiculous and the second one was acceptable. But I still felt I wasted my time.

So thank you GEKL

Thank you Kunhua. (yes, FM 9.33 potential super DJ, now the most famous part time haha)

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home