Saturday, March 18, 2006

Holey Shit 2

Haha.

After the first holey shit event, I never thought I would encounter another shitty disaster. But it happened anyway, this time right in front of my eyes (For those who missed the first shit event, read my past blog posting: Holey Shit)

Was walking down Yishun Ring Road with my childhood friend because we want to go Northpoint eat....

Then halfway we walked onto an uneven path. I tripped but luckily never fall down. Seeing my friend more intent on talking than seeing where she was going, I warned her to walk carefully.

Who knows she really fall... She tripped over a grid stone and fell to the floor. While holding out her hand to prevent a nasty fall, she smacked the hand into FRESH dog shit next to the tree....

'Pratttt!' went her hand.... Okae I am exaggerating. There were no prat sounds but she really made holes in the dog shit.

'Holey shit!' was my first thought. I quickly helped her up and after that I couldnt help bursting in laughter.

'HAHAhahaha! WAHAHAhaha' I laughed like nobody's business

Somemore she half irritated half laughed.

In the end never eat.... I send her back home (lucky also in Yishun) so she can go wash up....

Haha..... I dun think I can take anymore shit stuff.

Better not happen to me. If I kena sai and got people laugh I will throw the shit at the person.

Haha

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home