Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Laughing my ass off

I was reading my ex-student's blog and wondering what on earth 'lmao' is....

Never ever heard that word being said... At first i thought that it was some dialect word...
Then the other day Sua ning taught me the word.

It is: (drum roll)

LAUGHING MY ASS OFF (LMAO)

Okay. problem is solved. Looks like there is a growing generation gap. Don't even know the jargon that people are using today. Haha

I got one more question.

Every Tue morning when I go to the Brainforest of Clementi, I always see this super-fat guy waiting for the bus.

I wonder:

Do these people get stuck at the house door when they are going out?

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home