Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Crazy Frogs

Early in the morning step out of the house come to Brainforest for lecture.

Was on the train to Brainforest of Clementi. Wanted to sleep as I was very tired.

Suddenly, at Choa Chu Kang MRT I heard some stupid student with his super loud ear phones on.

Wrong, that one not used as ear phones, but more like speakers. I can here the music from his headphones. I think anyone that is not deaf on the train can hear the god damn music.... If it is Stephanie Sun still never mind, it is some crazy frog techno metal music. So noisy in the morning, worse than the voice of Auntie Guhua from 9 storey of my HDB block.

Nowadays the trains becoming super noisy. People dont just wanna listen to their own music. They want to share with everybody, use their nokia phones as speakers use their headphones as speakers play super loud for everyone on the train. Sometimes, I wonder if we will one day break into dance and cheers if the whole train hear a song that we like.

Who say Singaporeans very selfish? No. We super share and care. We care that people on MRT feel bored thats why must provide entertainment for everyone. We love some music and want to share music with everyone.

As for those students always with the headphones on, no wonder teacher say what also they cannot hear. Because almost becoming deaf already. Actually maybe like that better because then Singapore got the excuse to set up more and more special schools then marginalised people wont become marginalised already what.

If you dont know what I mean, msn me then I slowly explain. But if you dont know what I mean then probably you are special also, if you know what I mean.

Haha

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home