Friday, April 14, 2006

Friday Night By The Window

Right now it is friday night.

Right now, it is six more days to exams

I feel a sense of loss somehow, a sense of earning to break free of all these shackles and run away from all the demanding things that I have to deal with.

I think it is stress. Though I may seem like very carefree or able to deal with my things properly, I feel it right at the bottom of my heart.

The nagging feeling of stress. The unerasable feeling of loneliness or loss. I think it is more like uneasiness.

Yes it is uneasiness. Because short of time (though I am sure there is enough time), because poor showings at both CA of molecular genetics.

But I would survive.... I am so sure.... because who ever heard of people die because of exam stress? Those commit suicide died because gravity smashed the body, not because of exam stress. If you die because of exam stress, means you faint and die because you feel stressed.

Not sure if you get what I mean. Its just so me to be here blogging instead of studying when I say I am worried about the exams.

See everyone after exams.

I am going to be just so glad when the exams are all over.

Haha

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home