Friday, April 21, 2006

I Love 大长今

Right here once again I am professing my love for the woman called Changjin and her life story.

Seriously, every episode of the show intrigues and draws me away from the dull bitter and dry life I have now.

Today I was almost touched to death today when Lady Zheng said her final wise advice words to Lady Han before leaving the palace. When she hugged Liansheng for the final time I almost wanted to cry. Well, if you ever had to part with someone who spend alot of time with you, then you would know the bitter feeling of parting.

And I am sure tomorrow I will be damn sad tomorrow because Lady Zheng dies and she says some final words which are of so much enlightenment yet so sorrowful.

For all those who dont know what the hell I am talking about, it is okae.

Only those who watch knows.

Who wouldnt love a wise old woman who is smart yet compassionate and humourous at times.

Lady Zheng is the best. After Changjin, that is.

These few days struggling with books for exams. Cant wait to get past it towards freedom.
Then it will be short film, more script writing and loads of fun.

Of course, more 大长今

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home