Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Rise From The Ashes

Last time during Ali Baba, I keep complaining I am poor.

Yeah I am really poor then. For art sake, I sacrifice tuition time to do production.

I couldnt afford anything and everything. No clothes, no bus concession, and even when my belt broke, I couldnt afford to buy a new belt. I always eat bread for lunch. I dont dare go shopping centre. Hardly watch a movie.

Any money I spent was funded by my parents or by good friends. Everytime I take money from my mother, she criticised me for doing production when I cant even feed myself. My dad was nicer. He just give me money. And everytime quite alot.

WL lent alot of money to me. If without him alot of things cannot do. The most touching thing is, GEKL this kind of wriggling worm in the mud also help me even when he struggle himself

Without this four important people, I think I die long ago in Toa Payoh Lorong 8 already. Haha

But somehow, within ten short days, the very sad story dissolved before my eyes like cartoon. I was introduced to a client, and she like my teaching so she introduce alot alot of people for me. This client is very kind and she help me fight the low tuition rates. She herself ask her two daughters to take 3 tuition lesson from me everyweek. This two months she want intense so my project income is about to hit two thousand dollars and counting.

Now my stable income is about four figure a month. I rose from the ashes.

Thank you everyone for supporting me through the hard times. If you need my help I will always be there to help.

I got one last tuition slot so if anyone wants or have someone to intro can contact me thanks.

Haha

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home