Thursday, May 11, 2006

Go To Jail

Today went to 'White Tangerine' at Kovan with GH and Basu and HS and EV.

I held my birthday banquet there because it is new to them and I am sure they will enjoy it. Anyway there are games to play. The food is fantastic and very very cheap.

We ate and ate and ate so much food that we wanted to die. In the end, only seventy dollars. But everything was quite junk food except the main courses.

Then we played scrabble and monopoly.

I was quite happy to point out that due to my good luck at the right time, I practically MONOPOLISED the entire monopoly session.

I actually started out as the underdog but with a sudden turn I exploded and started alot of shrewd acquisitions and in the end I was the winner of the game.

The most funny thing was when people went to jail. Seeing them go to jail give you a high, as long as it is not you who went to jail.

And even better. During one round, GH just got out of jail. He landed on 'chance', which sent him back to jail immediately after he got out. We laughed and laughed until Basu got hiccups. Then barely three rounds later, GH went back to jail again because of 'community chest' He got the highest record of going to jail for the night.

It was a fun night lah. We caught up as we have not seen each other since the last event.

Anyway I won monopoly, which was quite rare so I was quite happy.

Thanks guys.

AJC is the best

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home