Saturday, May 20, 2006

Results

A few results came along this few days.

Highlight of the week: Barcelona clashes with Arsenal.

Somehow I thought it was a bit of a letdown because Ronaldinho didnt shine as expected. But then nonetheless the match had me at the edge of my bed for 80 mins because I betted heavily on Barcelona and Arsenal was leading all the way.

But due to my faith in Frank Rijkaard and his soldiers, they prevailed, though under the most controversial circumstances. Anyway I did some scriptures chanting before the match so Mdm Guanyin must be watching over my money as well.

For those who will be benefitting from my treat, better thank her oso. If not for her, i think there will be no treat.

Hope she watch over my finances for the world cup as well. Haha

NUS students can now check your RESULTS (OVERALL CAP)

Cue: Deep Breath / Gasp

Serious. I check already. Log into your intranet to check your academic record

I and GEKL check already and we got good news.

Haha. Sort of.

Though it was again sort of a letdown for me.

Shopping, anyone??

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home